COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HIGGIDY: THE COOKBOOK SIGNED COPIES & BESPOKE HIGGIDY HOMEWARE
- This is a prize draw for a bundle of bespoke Higgidy homeware (not available to purchase in shops) and two copies of Higgidy: The Cookbook by Camilla Stephens. The Higgidy products will be two pieces of bespoke Higgidy homeware. To enter, please email us with the name of the person you’d like to share your prize with to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Higgidy here: https://www.higgidy.co.uk
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a random number generator. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 17:00 GMT on 22/2/19 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 1/3/19. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winner’s name will not be published anywhere.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice.It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Octopus Publishing Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Higgidy element of the prize is supplied directly by Higgidy Ltd and neither the Company nor any other member of the Hachette group of companies makes any warranty or claim in respect of it or accepts any liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever in respect of the prize itself. If an entrant or the winner has any questions about the prize or its suitability for them, they should contact Higgidy directly via 01273 446 830