Top 5: places to celebrate Bonfire Night in the UK
- Alexandra Palace, London (7 November) The popular Ally Pally fireworks extravaganza is back. With highlights including street food, a craft beer village, ice skating and funfairs, this is so much more than a fireworks show and will keep you entertained all day.
- Coopers Field, Cardiff (7 November) Sparks in the Park is the largest fireworks display in Wales attracting over 20,000 people each year. Children can enjoy the silent display with Disney music from 5.45pm with the full fireworks bonanza lighting up the sky from 7pm.
- Leeds Castle, Kent (7 and 8 November) One of the biggest firework displays in the South East of England returns with a movie theme. Set against the dramatic background of Leeds Castle, this truly spectacular event is not to be missed.
- Blists Hill, Shropshire (7 November) Immerse yourself in Victorian England as you explore this historical town’s streets and atmospheric buildings complete with costumed residents before gathering on the Village Green for a fantastic family fireworks display.
- Hopetoun House, South Queensferry (7 November). Taking place against a backdrop of Hopetoun House, this event is perfect for the family. With an array of pre-show entertainment, food stalls and a blazing bonfire, there’s something for everyone.