16.3g saturated fat
Frozen prawns work well and you can now buy good quality, ready-made fish stock from small supermarkets.
Try to use fresh lemon grass if you can; any left over keeps well in the freezer for later use.
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the chilli, garlic, ginger and lemon grass and fry over a medium–high heat for 1 minute until they just start to colour.
2. Add the coconut milk, fish stock and salt and bring to the boil.
3. While the stock is coming to the boil, separate the stalks and leaves of the pak choi and cut the stalks into slices and shred the leaves.
4. Add the pak choi stalks and the prawns to the stock once it is boiling and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and add the shredded pak choi leaves, the lime juice and the coriander before serving.Itsu 20-minute Suppers is available here